What's new

Multnomah Falls Long Exposure Stitch

Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
4,173
Reaction score
2,551
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I suppose this image is going to be difficult for web viewing. I have a 24" monitor and it's still a bit small for seeing details and such. It looks pretty cool at full size.

Multnomah is the iconic falls of the Columbia Gorge. Two things were really nice about Multnomah on this day: 1. Blue sky and clouds (usually it's overcast and gray) 2. Nice light on the falls and leaves themselves.

This is two 30 second exposures of the falls. Keep in mind the native image size is 40" X 14".

​
Multnomah Stitch by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr
 
Last edited:
A classic! The greens really pop.
 
And also nice because it seems you were there when there wasn't a million tourists bumping around.

I have to say, I really like the waterfall pics you're posting...makes me want to take a few more day trips and see some of them...

Gotta love the pacific northwest!
 
wow. that Picture makes me want to go out and try that. very nicely done. a great picture of a beautiful area. :thumbup: :thumbup: waaaaay up
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom