What's new

murder on the transit

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
36382523-L.jpg
c
 
:shock: striking image
 
ummm...plz tell me that she's ok...

i would feel really bad seeing a pic of a girl who had just been assaulted and nobody going to help her...
 
I would imagine JonMikal just rolled off a few shots and walked on... ;) I think it was set up.......

Great image btw, definately lends itself well to black and white.
 
Yeah, who is she??? Can I have her number? (if she's not dead that is...) ;)
 
Very cool Jon. Look killer(oops) in black and white.

I just started my propbuilding for Halloween..and ya gave me an idea........ :lmao: :lmao:
 
Next time, she'll remember to have exact change. :D

Killer shot
 
how in the world did you get that??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom