What's new

'Murican Music

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2655.jpg


Other than the busy background I like it. Thoughts?
 
For cereal, no comments? :roll:
 
Why do you like it?
 
I like murican music...do u like murican music...
 
"SSORC TON OD ENIL ERIF" Why? Is she that hawt? :p

I like it. Some of the audience expressions are goofy. The singer is kind of lost in the busy background.
 
Depends on the type of cereal offered...
Cinnamon Life only. :p
Why do you like it?
I like how I got the musician so sharp. :)
I like murican music...do u like murican music...
Can't stand it, classicals FTW! :lol:
"SSORC TON OD ENIL ERIF" Why? Is she that hawt? :p

I like it. Some of the audience expressions are goofy. The singer is kind of lost in the busy background.
Nevar, she was an older lady. :lol:

Thanks, I especially like the faces on the two ladies on the right. :confused:
 
Doesn't really do much for me.

I GENERALLY like to see the *front* of musicians... although I saw the exception to that rule with someone's photograph the other day, but in this case... their back doesn't do anything for me, sorry.
 
It generally takes a lot more than a sharp subject to make a good photograph. This is not an exception.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom