Museum of Natural History and a couple of Frogs. Curious? ;)

Peniole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few images from today I'd like to share with you, C+C always welcome.

1. Just outside the museum (good advice I recently heard - look up!)
P6100005copy.jpg

2. Cool Suction
P6100009copy.jpg

3. Just missed this little acrobat on two legs reaching up (he refusd to do it again :grumpy:)
P6100014copy-1.jpg

4. Does this look like it could pass as taken in the field?
P6100026copy.jpg

P6100029copy.jpg

6. I know I blew highlight here, didn't notice it at the time.
P6100032copy.jpg

7. Can you guess the material?
P6100038copy.jpg

P6100044And7Morecopy.jpg

Their pretty interesting, nice shots.

That frog sucked to the glass of the aquarium (or whatever) is cool! :D And the one that refused to repeat his acrobatics for your photo has such cute, innocent looking eyes, as if to say "How can you expect me to do my antics on demand?" :D

You took some nice no-flash-allowed photos and the spotlights may so easily create burned highlights within photos, I have fall for that so many times myself before! But it isn't TOO bad, to my mind.

Thanks LaFoto :D yes the exposure times were exceedingly long for some of them, as long a 4 seconds sometimes. The lighting on some I didn't post was impossible, but having fun with my tripod (that's what counts anyway).

If no-one noticed the last one was an HDR from 7 exposures I must have done it right. The originals were either huge white glow and some feet, or just smaller white glow :D

Is it just me or does #2 make me think more of a computer mouse than frog due to the shape :)

Regards,
Peter Witham

Thanks for looking Peter, it does have that shape.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back