What's new

Museum photos

hower610

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Oak Creek,WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I ment to a museum today. Photography was allowed, but no flash. The few photos I took have terrible shadows due to the gallery lighting. What is the best way to combat shadows in this type of situation?
 
I ment to a museum today. Photography was allowed, but no flash. The few photos I took have terrible shadows due to the gallery lighting. What is the best way to combat shadows in this type of situation?

It would have been alot worse if you DID use flash...
 
I went to a museum and asked if I could use flash photography, and they said yes. I used a combination of wireless off camera flash and bounce flash, got some nice photos.

Id say, "Screw them" and use bounce flash anyway. It won't be a problem with your images unless you are shooting throuigh glass.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom