What's new

Mush

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p54413397-5.jpg
 
Nice! Hope the Lobster-men don't catch up with him.
 
How odd. What is he doing, retrieving escaped floats that have washed up?
 
I have no idea. I see. I shoot. I ask no questions.
It was odd.
Yup.
 
How odd. What is he doing, retrieving escaped floats that have washed up?

These are lobster buoys. They mark lobster traps. It used to be against the law in MA (not sure law still exist) to remove these from the ocean or the beach. Lobster-men have been know to kick some ass if they catch you with one.
 
This was on Crane's Beach. There were quite a few on the beach - even after he took his.
I know you aren't supposed to mess with them on the open water, but was not aware of laws regarding those that wash up.
 
WELL if they are washing up, then maybe someone out at sea is cutting them.......

been known to happen in those lobster turf gang wars i heareth...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom