R RobotJam TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Warwick England Aug 30, 2005 #1 Some fungus I found ontop of Cul Mor ( a mountain on the west coast of Scotland).
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 30, 2005 #2 cool! nice shot. I love mushroom pics...
C Cele TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2005 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location South Germany Aug 30, 2005 #3 this is so cute! i don´t know... itßs just to cute... like from these british flowerfairies
dalebe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 1,147 Reaction score 5 Location cheshire, england. Aug 30, 2005 #4 great shot! nice DOF.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 30, 2005 #5 Very nice shot !
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2005 #6 very cool, great colours
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Aug 30, 2005 #7 Good shot, I too like the colors
tempra TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2005 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 9 Location Oxford, UK Aug 30, 2005 #8 Lovely little things, well captured!
Vmann TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2005 Messages 376 Reaction score 0 Location Pacific, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2005 #9 great shot
R RobotJam TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Warwick England Aug 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks for all the comments
H Haygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2005 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Sep 1, 2005 #11 The tones of the mushrooms are really nice. I really enjoyed this photo.
J jdnakis35891 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2005 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta Sep 1, 2005 #12 Very nice mushroom. They are so sweet. I love that color. It almost looks like its made out of skin.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2005 #13 Nice shot. And the colours are great When I first looked at this I thought they were little pumpkins. Love this back medication. :lmao: :lmao:
Nice shot. And the colours are great When I first looked at this I thought they were little pumpkins. Love this back medication. :lmao: :lmao: