What's new

Mushrooms...

The shots in the box work for me, but not a fan of them being placed in a line.

#1 shows the color and shape better than #2.
 
I love the box shots. Especially b/c the box has such great writing on it! I also like the lined up mushrooms but I feel like it should be wider without the mushrooms cut off.
 
What's up with all this off center stuff?
 
now
 
Im using my laptop sceen so im not sure if its just me but the pictures look about 1/2 a stop overexposed. Otherwise really like composition on #1
 
I like the composition and processing of the first shot. The second has a touch too much dead space to the right in my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom