Music

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, love that stuff. I'm a bit weird though :lmao:

You know, I always secretly hope someone will say that! I had a boss once who liked the same stuff I did, and we drove the whole company crazy with our particular brand of weird... Who else do you like?

Well, I actually like Yoko Ono. :lmao:

There isn't much I don't like to be honest. Opera and Rap don't do much for me but I listen to some. I have quite a bit of eastern european rock, 1 chinese rock album and a bunch of european stuff.

In the weird category, I'm a big lover of Magma, Gong, King Crimson (Robert Fripp used to be a neighbor), Eno, Van Der Graaf Generator, Lydia Lunch, people like that. And I'm always looking for new stuff. Got a list of bands to check out recently from a Portuguese member :D You have stuff to suggest? Send me a PM.

Here's a group I love. The second video has problem but it is such a great song.

VdGG:

God damn this **** is making me want a cigarette, lol.
(Trying to quit - again.)

Uh - Oh Josh... You alright man??? Breath honey breath... I give you permission to get one cigarette.

Yeah Josh! It has been years since I have heard "Sister Morphine". One of the most haunting songs ever. Study the lyrics. Giving up cigarettes is not too far from giving up Junk. At one point I had the Sticky Fingers album with the actual zipper on it... "well it just goes to show things are not what they seem..."

Cloudwalker: Fripp was your neighbor? Did you ever throw back some beers or have tea with the old boy? He is a master in my eyes. Not to mention Adrian Belew.

Love & Bass

Last edited:

Was listening to this earlier, thought i'd add it to this.

Cloudwalker: Fripp was your neighbor? Did you ever throw back some beers or have tea with the old boy? He is a master in my eyes. Not to mention Adrian Belew.

Well, it's a figure of speech but I lived close enough to where he did his Guitar Craft classes/workshop (which gave birth to "The League of Crafty Guitarists") and we visited a few times. He is more a friend of a friend than a friend of mine but we worked with a lot of the same people.

Well, it's a figure of speech but I lived close enough to where he did his Guitar Craft classes/workshop (which gave birth to "The League of Crafty Guitarists") and we visited a few times. He is more a friend of a friend than a friend of mine but we worked with a lot of the same people.

Very cool. I love the name "League of Crafty Guitarists"

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back