What's new

Music

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Music expresses
that which
cannot be said
and on which it
is impossible
to be silent.

~Victor Hugo~



medium.jpg
 
Reraly like the balance there, just the right amount of black verses white with the keys and the buttons, surounded by the dark greays. BTW, how many pictures do you take a day!?!?!? :)

tim
 
tpe said:
Reraly like the balance there, just the right amount of black verses white with the keys and the buttons, surounded by the dark greays. BTW, how many pictures do you take a day!?!?!? :)

tim

Thanks Tim! Somedays I don't shoot at all, somedays a few and somedays dozens!
 
I like it. I like that the subject is on an angle, and not taken straight on. Nice one Photo gal. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom