What's new

Muslin Backdrop

jcg356

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been asked to take a friend's senior pictures. The parents want a very traditional formal backdrop that will match the older siblings' senior pics. I don't really want to invest in a lot of money on a backdrop that I'm not sure if I'll use much. I found one here Heiress Muslin Onyx Inspired By Real Gemstones10' x 12&. What do you think? It says the paint dust can rub off - that doesn't sound good to me, but will this happen on any painted backdrop? The price seemed right to me.

I just checked that website and the price jumped from $38 on sale to $129! I hope I just didn't miss a really good deal!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom