Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello fellow musicians.

I know there's a lot of us on the board here who play one or many instruments, but I thought it'd be nice if we all re-introduced what we play to everyone.

(hehe and show off to all the photographers what real talent looks like! :greenpbl: )

And also, I'm really really having some trouble tracking down some sheet music. I can't find anywhere on the net that lets you download sheet music. :grumpy: Well I've found some that let you have 1 page, or famous composers like Chopin etc. but not the song I want. :grumpy:
I've managed to figure out most of the tune but I just need the music for that last little bit!

*in AA style*
My name's Vicky.... and I'm a musician.

wow joe... that's a pretty nifty didgeridoo you've got there. I've got one of them aswell... although mine's not quite as shiny. :-(
Hmmm actually I haven't played my clarinet for over a year now :-( coz I didn't take it overseas with me.... and now i'm home.. i don't even know where it is! :shock: Ah well... at least I didn't misplace the piano.

keyboard, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, little drum.....can't read music though

:-( I so wish I could just make stuff up and play it :-( but I'm stuck reading music. which is great though coz there are so many amazing songs out there.

The song I'm looking for is "Gloomy Sunday" done by Rezsô Seress.

edit: should mention that I'm looking for the piano version. I've seen mentioned on the web that there's a version done for violin... but I can't play that.

I had an epiphany! I figured... hmm if I were going to put sheet music on the net I'd save it as a jpeg(or similar) wouldn't I!!!! So I did a google images search and guess what!!! I FOUND IT!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I love google. :lovey:

It's a little hard to read but ahhhh I feel so much better now!

http://www.fa-kuan.muc.de/notes.gif

Drummer - Mapex Drumkit, Sabian Cymbals, Remo heads, Vater sticks

Guitarist - Cort 12-String accoustic, Yamaha Electric Guitar and there's a Takamine 6-String accoustic on the way. :D

Xmetal said:
Drummer - Mapex Drumkit, Sabian Cymbals, Remo heads, Vater sticks

Guitarist - Cort 12-String accoustic, Yamaha Electric Guitar and there's a Takamine 6-String accoustic on the way.
Was that english? :confused:

Ahhh see I speak the woodwind and piano dialects.... I'm not too familiar with this 'make-banging-noises-and-call-it-music" dialect.

Most reactions

Back