Mustang Shoot.

Heck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
heck.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried to beat the rain and the setting sun but we could only find this spot. I had to jazz it up with some HDR effects and some playing in Ps. let me know if it flies of dies! :)

p215324991-4.jpg

p789629004

Its a nice shot, however; it doe's not fit the image of the car. Try a more city look next time. Take a look at Total 911 magazine this month. There are some really nice layouts that show case the car, but they have an edge to them. The background can make or break the image as a whole. That background is more for a Ford full size truck

Try a bit more fill in lighting on the side of the Mustang too. Thats a really sharp color, but it lacks "pop"

A great idea is a long lens shot with the car in the forground and the road running out behind it, gives it a road race feel. A lower view would work well also. Turn the front wheels so they show more of the five spoke look and catch a bit of glint off the polished rim.

Have fun on your next shoot and post up some of the images

As soon as we got out there to do the shoot I forgot all the rules and things I wanted to do. Next time ill take notes to keep me from missing some of the things I would have like to try. The light was kinda flat when I took the shot and I had a off camera flash set up but that was giving trouble as it was the first time using it under the gun. Thanks for the tips I will be back! lol

Quite like the shot for the conditions you were faced with. I just feel like i want to see over to the right more..dunno.

OT: Is that an H22 in your avatar? possibly been swapped into a Civic/Teg?

ah nice! it's a B-series.. looks like a really nice car. Used to have a few civics myself.

Nice shot, too. :)

Nice Mustang. I've got a 2001 Bullitt myself (see snapshot below). As for your pic, I feel that the car is a little too centered. I typically like the car facing into the shot, so I feel that if the car were more to the left of the frame it would be a better image. But, I will agree with motorshooter and say that the setting isn't really appealing for a Mustang shot. If you can find them, old abandoned gas stations make great backdrops of any car shots, new or old.

2671379452_383e68db26_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back