What's new

My 1st car Photoshoot

stephyg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Stockton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5259415559_e02d5bbbc4_b.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg



tell me what you think!
(:
this is my first car photoshoot (: i think it was very good! i kinda edited it to.
 
They are all underexposed. Severely underexposed.

Also, test out some new "poses." Get down low, get up high, side view rear view, etc, etc.

You EXIF data is stripped too...
 
Last edited:
I agree with what lyonsroar said about the exposure...

If the cars had been properly exposed you could have applied some soft light gradients to the background to darken them but the cars well lit. I would have also made a new layer and painted black of the windows and changed the blending mode to soft light and played with the transparency to give the windows a tinted look. Also I would have cloned out the ducks...not really sure what they are for...

But for some more suggestions I would read some articles on Car Photography Tutorials - A CHRONOLOGICAL OVERVIEW OF ALL OUR TUTORIALS
 
Annnnnd the OP disappears.

Are you interested in improving? Or not?

Doesn't that bug anyone when you take the time to write comments and the OP couldn't care less?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom