What's new

My 1st moon

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
2
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yea, pretty cheesy, I know.

When I first started doing this, I couldn't get a good shot of the moon. I know it is simple, but for some reason I simply could not a good shot of the moon. It was either underexposed or I got this bright bloom around the moon.

Tonight as I was leaving school, I looked up and gave it a shot. There was just enough light outside to get it right and I had 4 shots left on my CF card, so I fired away. I didn't even bother to look at the LCD screen before tossing the camera back in the bag, and I forgot about shooting it while I was editing the rest of what I shot tonight...

moon.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom