M mystic97z TPF Noob! Joined Jul 7, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jul 29, 2010 #1 hey guys, just got a canon t1i and trying to get into photos. here are some my wife and i took the other day.
hey guys, just got a canon t1i and trying to get into photos. here are some my wife and i took the other day.
S Steve01 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2010 Messages 290 Reaction score 2 Location Depend on the temperature - NJ or FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2010 #2 Congratulations on the new camera and have some fun.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2010 #3 I like 1. I don't think shooting this in an angle works. Would have been an awesome shot if you centered the subject and shoot it levels.
I like 1. I don't think shooting this in an angle works. Would have been an awesome shot if you centered the subject and shoot it levels.