My 3rd Wedding!! EVER :)

Dollface

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dollface.net.au
These were taken at my most recent wedding - my 3rd now!! Slowly but surely starting to get around ( not in that way :lmao: )!! And thought it was appropriate being Valentines Day, and all.:hug:: Still have over 400 shots to go through

Would love to know what you think, and perhaps if you have any constructive critisism, as I have another wedding on the 25th, then one on the 10th March, and also the 11th.. phew.

Now, if I can just catch my breath..400,399,398.. haha

Photo520.jpg

Photo046.jpg

Photo062.jpg

Photo556.jpg

I've only one constructive comment... I think that in the second one you should crop out a bit of top. to much space ther for me... the rest is great! I do love the 3rd one and fourth one

Congrats on the wedding work! I like them, but the first three are rather dark (and I double checked my monitor settings this time :p). I see that you saved them with a "Dot Gain 20%" profile. When saving JPGs for the web, you need to "convert to profile" to sRGB in order to have everything maintained when viewed in a browser. I think they could use a little work using levels and curves also, just to get their black points, white points, and contrast adjusted.

I'll bet they are going to be very happy with your work.

markc said:
I see that you saved them with a "Dot Gain 20%" profile. When saving JPGs for the web, you need to "convert to profile" to sRGB in order to have everything maintained when viewed in a browser. I think they could use a little work using levels and curves also, just to get their black points, white points, and contrast adjusted.

Hey Mark, Thanks for the comments - I always forget to "save for web" and adjust accordingly - Shall put a big fat note on the monitor to remind myself. Re: contrast etc - they have been worked on, and I have mapped the white & black points, but now looking at them here, they are a little dark. Might need to double check the settings at home..

Thanks!! :mrgreen:

mentos_007 said:
I've only one constructive comment... I think that in the second one you should crop out a bit of top. to much space ther for me... the rest is great! I do love the 3rd one and fourth one

mm. Nice idea! I'll give it a shot tonight, and see how i go !

Thanks Woodsac - Perfect overcast day, with a warming filter on . No PS colour changes done to the hand shot - even I was impressed! haha

Most reactions

Back