mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pinholed.jpg
With all this talk about pin hole cameras and new projects I thought you might like to see my 4x5 conversion of a polaroid 100 to a pin hole camera...
pinholed1.jpg

Yes i just finished putting the adapter on for the pinhole and need to paint the lens. board todays project but after I test fire it. If you like old and nasty this one is right up there with the best of them.

DO I WIN THE WORLDS UGLIEST CAMERA AWARD OR WHAT

you win the "red x" award, I suppose.....no picture here of a camera, ugly or otherwise....

I like it :thumbup: ..have you tested it yet ?

Its better looking than my pin hole camera :lol:

Wow !! :thumbup: I think thats a great looking result :thumbup:

God how I hate getting old... I shot the pin hole with film and it is dead on sharp and clean but... I exposed for the sky so it is so dark that it is pretty awful. If I have time and feel like wasting more film I'll do it again. I am also considering building a smaller version of the camera in a 2x3 version... Not sure yet though.

I have a polaroid version laying about but I don't shoot polaroid film. I expect it will gather dust for a few months at least. I might just pull it and convert it to 3x4 or 2x3 not sure yet. Unless terri the only lover of polaroid film I know wants it lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back