My 70-300mm lens came today :D :D

photosoup guru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yay! IT came it came it finally came! First eBay purchase was 100% positive! Now I can take some very nice zoom shots with my new d70! yay!

Well, after fooling around with it for a while now, I LOVE it.. it seems like it has better zoom than my dad's 10x zoom digital compact... :) Can't wait to try it while shooting horses.

nice, what brand lense was it? im just talking to a friend who- on her first purchase on ebay, has been screwed around and told that she will have to wait 2 month for what she bought (flip phone)- i was the one that todl her she should go through ebay- ive never had any problems but then on her first go she did,

anyway looknig forward to seeing some of your shots!

i nearly got scammed buying a video camera the other week for a friend but luckily never sent money. everything else on ebay has been ok for me. its luck of the draw really- i used to trust feedback but apparently you can buy positive feedback off ebay?!

Is it the nikkor 70-300? ED? Or the sigma 70-300 apo super macro II? I have the sigma, and its a VERY good lens for the money. Plus it has macro capability!

Post some shots with it when you get time.

It's the Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm G lens... I'm very happy with it. I will post some pics.

hunter.jpg

Shot with F/5.6, 1/25, ISO 800... Very, very poor shooting conditions, but what can ya do :?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back