What's new

Overcome Washed-Out Element in Digital Photograph

One could readily identify the truck on sight just by the rust.

Indeed. Looking at all the photos I have of the truck, all the wheel wells are heavily rusted. That, and the fact that there's no tailgate, and basically nothing in the way of stickers of any kind, should make it easy to spot.

Interestingly, as I was thinking about who might actually drive to the property (it's at the end of a dead-end road; I get someone up here maybe 2 or 3 times a year), the guy who built the house came to mind. I rather picture him as someone who'd have a truck like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom