What's new

My all-time favourite colour!!!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:heart::lovey:SPRING GREEN :lovey::heart:

MayColour01.jpg


(Taken today while I was having lunch, through the glass of the kitchen window).
 
just what is that blue thing in the background?? and don't be telling me its the sky as I know only too well the sky is grey
 
Ha, and here is new cactus growth green! :)

2465825552_047b31f34a.jpg


(I hope this is more a fun type post instead of a c&c type.)
 
That's Boston Celtics Green right there (also my all-time favourite colour). Great job, LaFoto and Eric!
 
There's nothing quite like the bright green of newly budding trees, is there? Lovely shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom