My Apartment

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Second floor, on the right. Don't come stalking me...

MyApartmentSmall.jpg

YOU have all the flowers on your balcony? What are you growing? Is it flowers or herbs? (If it should be something you must not tell me about, just don't tell me ;) - heehee). That's an interesting POV, what lens give you this angle?

That looks awesome! What all did you do to the image?

Thanks, things just look this way in Cincinnati… kidding. Three exposures which were NOT bracketed, I did them manually with the idea I could increase the range. Then details enhanced in Photomatix. And some level adjustment in PS. If you'd like I can do a screen print of the settings I used.

Nice processing Joe.

Thanks, it's a lot of hit and miss lately. The bigger file seems a bit soft too.

Nice APT. Nice PP... suggesting maybe a tighter crop???

Yeah, that was going to be my next step, just didn't get around to it. I do like the foliage on the sides, almost to give the impression this building is dropped off in the middle of a forest kinda feel.

YOU have all the flowers on your balcony? What are you growing? Is it flowers or herbs? (If it should be something you must not tell me about, just don't tell me ;) - heehee). That's an interesting POV, what lens give you this angle?

Yeah, sorry, I can't speak to that… kidding! I have the following growing:
Lots of tomatoes of different varieties, carrots, green peppers, onions, beans, peas cucumbers and basil. Some are doing really well, others… not so much.

why not straighten it up?

I shot this with the wide end of a 17-40mm.

Ann, I straightened the original un-compressed TIFF file and it really gets tough using transform in PS when you working with a 126 MB file. I'll start to turn it and then seconds later it will rotate. I used the "call it good" methodology. I suppose I could tweak the smaller file.

Very nice HDR.. and that's your apartment!? They don't have complexes like that where I'm from. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back