What's new

My Apologies

mmmm, the 1st and the 4th.

maybe this kind of art is not just about the thnigs you take, is about the wat you take them.


quizas este arte no es tanto acerca de las cosas q fotografies, sino de la manera en que lo hagas
 
You told me your town doesn't have something interresting .
But you can take the good pictures from there

What'll happen when you lives in the big town :)
 
the_explorer said:
You told me your town doesn't have something interresting .
But you can take the good pictures from there

What'll happen when you lives in the big town :)

I don't know, but I can't wait :D I love big cities!!!
 
:drool2: ahhhhh these are gorgeous. numbers 1,4,5,6 are awesome!

Who cares about the camera! :P one of my best photos was taken on a Holga.
 
Meysha said:
:drool2: ahhhhh these are gorgeous. numbers 1,4,5,6 are awesome!

Who cares about the camera! :P one of my best photos was taken on a Holga.

Thanks a bunch Meysha! Speaking of gorgeous, I was going to compliment you on a beautiful picture as your avatar, then it flicked a booger at me. :greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom