My Apologies

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
..because there is NOTHING interesting to photograph where I live. It's a small town with a school and a gas station... seeing as the gas station is lame, I went to the school for a photoshoot. I hate going back to my high school... anyway, I'm sure if I were a better photographer with a better camera there are plenty of shots I could get, but as it is this is about all I could come up with.

This first shot is rather experimental, so sorry that it's so dull.

But why apologize?
You make A LOT MORE out of "nothing" than I do when I stand in front of the public pool waiting for my daughter to come out. Therefore I put my today's photos into the snapshots only. They do not belong elsewhere...

You at least walk around. I stayed put behind the steering wheel, photographing whatever I could from there :roll:

anyway, I'm sure if I were a better photographer with a better camera there are plenty of shots I could get, but as it is this is about all I could come up with
You'll be a better photographer as soon as you rid your mind of this way of thinking. ;) Hopefully you were tongue in cheek here.

You always demonstrate a good eye for shape, lines, and texture, and these are important elements in any photograph. These images are no exception. So keep it up!

I thought the first one was great, and not let down by the rest. Excellent use of light, color and texture.

Nuthin wrong with these...4 and 5 standout for me. I know exactly how you feel...sometimes hard to find subjects to shoot; but yer challenging yerself and coming up with some cool shots. :thumbup:
Keep it up and thanks for sharing these:D

at least YOU have a gas station. i have a neighbor somewhere i've been told ;)

i like them all, but the track shot stands out for me. love the contrast between the field and track. good eye for including the puddle.

I like them...I know how you feel when it feels like there is nothing to shoot...oh well...life goes on. :)

I am made an impression. All the photos are very good, but 4th, and 5Th is truely impressive. Good work.

Estoy impresionado. Todas las fotos son muy buenas, pero la 4th, y la 5Th son verdaderamente impresionantes. Buen trabajo.

Most reactions

Back