G guest0 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 149 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 #1
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 You make your own arrows? How cool is that!? Pretty nice shot, too, but it looks a LITTLE off on the focus... unless my eyes are just weary.
You make your own arrows? How cool is that!? Pretty nice shot, too, but it looks a LITTLE off on the focus... unless my eyes are just weary.
G guest0 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 149 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 manaheim said: You make your own arrows? How cool is that!? Pretty nice shot, too, but it looks a LITTLE off on the focus... unless my eyes are just weary. Click to expand... I wish I did make them, I designed them and a buddy in SC made them for me I focused on the writing, single focus.
manaheim said: You make your own arrows? How cool is that!? Pretty nice shot, too, but it looks a LITTLE off on the focus... unless my eyes are just weary. Click to expand... I wish I did make them, I designed them and a buddy in SC made them for me I focused on the writing, single focus.
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 #4 wow, you're taking darts to a whole new level, arent ya Cool design :thumbup:
dl4449126 88 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 268 Reaction score 6 Location San Jose,Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 #5 Nice. Carbon fiber? Duff
G guest0 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 149 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 doenoe said: wow, you're taking darts to a whole new level, arent ya Cool design :thumbup: Click to expand... And with moving targets :lmao: Nice. Carbon fiber? Duff Click to expand... Yep only the best for me, they are carbon force hunter arrows. They are very pricey, they were a birthday present
doenoe said: wow, you're taking darts to a whole new level, arent ya Cool design :thumbup: Click to expand... And with moving targets :lmao: Nice. Carbon fiber? Duff Click to expand... Yep only the best for me, they are carbon force hunter arrows. They are very pricey, they were a birthday present
dl4449126 88 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 268 Reaction score 6 Location San Jose,Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 #7 I use to shoot so I know the cost Duff
G guest0 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 149 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 dl4449 said: I use to shoot so I know the cost Duff Click to expand... Why don't you shoot anymore? This is what I shoot, please excuse the poor quality it was taken from a cell phone.
dl4449 said: I use to shoot so I know the cost Duff Click to expand... Why don't you shoot anymore? This is what I shoot, please excuse the poor quality it was taken from a cell phone.