What's new

My attempt - A Night in Seattle

Sinister_kid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Location
In The City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well this is my first real camera and my first attempt at a city @ night. Only 16 and just starting out so i know some are over exposed but i was aiming for that, the blurriness not so much so sorry for that. Comments are very welcome, also have full sizes available if anybody wants them. These are just the "best" ones of the bunch i have about 180 fyi. Look for another thread from me in about 11 days of the Dominican Republic Thanks :mrgreen:

1.
DSC_0139.jpg


2.
DSC_0140.jpg


3.
DSC_0148.jpg


4.
DSC_0152.jpg


5.
DSC_0161.jpg


6.
DSC_0165.jpg


7.
DSC_0167.jpg


8.
DSC_0173.jpg


9.
DSC_0175.jpg


10.
DSC_0176.jpg


11.
DSC_0178.jpg


12.
DSC_0181.jpg


13.
DSC_0183.jpg


14.
DSC_0184.jpg


15.
DSC_0185.jpg


16.
DSC_0189.jpg


17.
DSC_0195.jpg


18.
DSC_0201.jpg


19.
DSC_0203.jpg


20.
DSC_0205.jpg


21.
DSC_0206.jpg


22.
DSC_0208.jpg


23.
DSC_0210.jpg


24.
DSC_0211.jpg


25.
DSC_0213.jpg


26.
DSC_02141.jpg




Thanks again for looking =]
 
Last edited:
thats alot of pics ( but then again i jsut made a thread with alot of photos too so i cant complain ;P )


i like this one :)
a lil straighter and lower and it would be killer

 
^ya i wish i couldve gotten lower but the problem was if you look not the next picture down but the following youll see there were houses so i couldnt go any lower. :( you can see the chinmey of the house in the picture too. I need to find "the spot" where people shoot seattle from like in this picture http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Seattle_spm.jpeg

but thank you!
 
These are too many photos in one thread.
And they are not separated from each other by pushing the space bar twice, and they are not numbered, which makes commenting on them quite difficult for the viewer, so anyone who comes to TPF with only a limited amount of time is bound to skip this thread for its sheer "un-view-ability". Sorry. For there seem to be some decent photos here, most of which, by the way, are far from being over-exposed! Quite to the contrary, I should say.
 
sigh, reminds me from when I was living in beltown...I miss seattle sometimes.
 
These are too many photos in one thread.
And they are not separated from each other by pushing the space bar twice, and they are not numbered, which makes commenting on them quite difficult for the viewer, so anyone who comes to TPF with only a limited amount of time is bound to skip this thread for its sheer "un-view-ability". Sorry. For there seem to be some decent photos here, most of which, by the way, are far from being over-exposed! Quite to the contrary, I should say.

Sorry i should have seperatd them better and numbered my bad! but thank you for the information, my first time posting :-P
 
Great attempt, few pics seemed a little blurred......other than that nice work.
 
^Thanks! But ya the lighting is the mall wasn't very good. i didnt have my tripod either so i just tried holding my hands still.
 
I really like 3, at first glance I thought there were vines growing on that building.. then I realized it was a tree.. I think getting the whole building in the pic would of been a little more appealing. Looks like you tried in 14, but the tree's are too distracting.

I also liked 6, 18, 22.
 
Added numbers to photos.

BUt @ bigwoofersnet i tried to but i was at a point where i couldnt get the base of the space needle due to the fact of another building blocking my view of the base.
 
Love the sculptured penguin, 22 is really nice. I also like the feel of 17... Not sure but it's the alignment and lighting on the trees.. Oh well, great job.
 
ARE YOU USING A TRIPOD FOR YOUR NIGHT SHOTS? IM A BIGENNER TOO
 
6 8 9 10 11 and 20

Captured some real moody ambiance
In those shots!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom