S sambrody44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 296 Reaction score 6 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 #1 This is a shot I took over the summer on a trip to Montana. What do you think?
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 #2 I just looks like the lens was all smudged up to me. So is that the Ortten Effect?
S sambrody44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 296 Reaction score 6 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It's supposed to give it a painting feel. I only moderately did it. I could double the intensity. As I said this is my first try.
It's supposed to give it a painting feel. I only moderately did it. I could double the intensity. As I said this is my first try.
kanmai TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #4 wonderful shot...
Akoz TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Location London,Ont Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #5 if thats the effect i am not a big fan of it