My Attention thread!

Verbal said:
No, I am sniffling and coughing too much. :thumbdown:

That shouldn't stop you.

Orgasmo's are good for you.

Releasing endorphines, or pharomones, or jizm or something...I don't know.

bace said:
That shouldn't stop you.

Orgasmo's are good for you.

Releasing endorphines, or pharomones, or jizm or something...I don't know.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

core_17 said:
Haha...wow Matt, this girly of yours HAS changed ya! :lol: Not that it's a bad thing. :hug::

i love her more deeply than anything that has ever crossed my path. i gain desire and "being in the mood" only when im around her.

that being said...

bace and betty need to get it on or im going to start throwing down the bans.

I will when I have a good enough pic! I just don't have one yet, being the photographer of the group I never get in the pics....

MDowdey said:
yes.

stop talking and post yourself.

banning in 15 minutes....

Please don't ban me, I like it here. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hug::

im at home and its dinner time here... and i dont know why i ventured into the general discussions.. i was sane before i started posting in here :lol:

hugs for you arty :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bettybooty said:
Please don't ban me, I like it here. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hug::

ok, im giving you till the end of the day. no exceptions. i will place a temp ban on you if you dont follow through with a "i want to get bace'd" fansign for the young fellow.

MDowdey said:
ok, im giving you till the end of the day. no exceptions. i will place a temp ban on you if you dont follow through with a "i want to get bace'd" fansign for the young fellow.

:D

and hugs for arty :hug:: :hug::

MDowdey said:

NICE ONE BRUVAAAA!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back