My baby girl modeling her new hat!! ...yes I have a thing for hats!

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenlavazza.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Hat I made her and to use for future sessions.

4267316213_94ba977533.jpg

2. Yes, this is a tight crop....I call it her close up!! Her eyes are too pretty not to do one! :)

4268063270_977726f185.jpg

3. The leg warmers!

4268063494_a1ff602700.jpg

Absolutely fantastic photos! What camera/gear are you using? The only thing I could possibly suggest here is to perhaps crop out some of the blank wall at the top of the first photo.

Thanks! I actually thought the same thing about the dead space above her, but for some reason never cropped it! lol I think I just wanted a more loose crop...not so close capture, but ideally I should just crop it! :)

I have a Nikon D40 50mm 1.4 - natural lighting

These are all excellent but I do have 1 nit-pick: the eyes. Unless your daughter's eyes are naturally that bright I think they're over-processed(sharpened?) and slightly creepy as a result. Not sure about the crop in #1 but as it is I find it's quite a well balanced photo, I'd have to see both to formulate a stronger opinion.

Cheers,
Dave

Her eyes are actually THAT blue!! I did sharpen and am using vivid colors, so I'm sure it did make them pop a bit more, but even in person they sting right through you. I hope they stay that way. My eyes turned more grey the older I got :(

excellent pics, same thing i want to do with my kids :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back