My baby has arrived

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's here! My laptop!

Dell Inspiron 9400...sexy beast, that, considering the price range.

Spent the last hour and a half tweaking it, uninstalling AOL, etc, but it's pretty much set up. Now, to transfer over pictures...songs....programs....oh my.

So much for writing an essay today :lol:

Wow! Awesome! Don't you love setting up new computers? I think it's fun. :)

Currently, I am in my living room

With my friends

Playing Gamecube

While on the internet and my comp

I love laptops :D

EBphotography said:
Wow! Awesome! Don't you love setting up new computers? I think it's fun. :)

I hate it! I reformat my pc once a year or even... once in two years! I hate reformatting! I love my pc after a year, when everything is perfectly organized!

But if you like it - have fun!

Even though it's not a mac I would marry my laptop if I could. It's my bestest friend. I can't believe I've gone so long with out one. Edit pictures anywhere, play games on planes, take the internet to anywhere with a WiFi connection.

Gah...it's like heaven...in a briefcase...*gyrates at laptop*

......oh my...

and i share a CITY with you!?

GoM said:
......oh my...

and i share a CITY with you!?

neighbours.....everybody needs good neeeeeiiiighbours....

My baby arrived about a month ago..... havent put it down since.... people still think im crazy to have spent so much on it.... but im happy with it... like base said, its not till you got one that you think why you didnt have one earlier... they're just better to use imo.

plus i pwn in CSS.....

.... not really, i die alot, lol.

Archangel said:
My baby arrived about a month ago..... havent put it down since.... people still think im crazy to have spent so much on it.... but im happy with it... like base said, its not till you got one that you think why you didnt have one earlier... they're just better to use imo.

plus i pwn in CSS.....

.... not really, i die alot, lol.

there are some crazy good players at CSS...you should play the quake games, too. insanity.

yea its insane alright!.... i mean im not a bad games player.... been playing regularly for... what... 20 odd years.... so i pick up gameplay fast..... even played CS on the xbox loads.... but these guys have played sooooo much that they know ever corner they can shoot though.... every spot they can camp in... just everything! about every map.... so although i get a few kills, i always end up getting owned, lol....

.... i wonder how much time i'd have to put in to get that good.... probably more time than i have!

Mmmmmm

I woke up today, and realised that I hadn't woken up in the same room as a prettier little thing since I was with my ex :)

I wuv ma waptop :)

Most reactions

Back