What's new

My Backyard Pics C&C

davioware

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. I'm a complete novice to photography, and i just started out with my dad's EOS 20D. Lately I've had the urge to go outside into my yard and try to capture nature in all it's detailed glory. I would appreciate some C&C:-P

IMG_3231.JPG


166.JPG


IMG_3244.JPG


IMG_3351.JPG
 
Okay, now I see them. Is #1 photoshopped? The colors look "extreme." I mean the colors are beautiful, but it looks "hyperreal." I like the wasps, but a faster shutter would have really frozen the action and sharpened the edges.
 
None are photoshopped actually. I was surprised that the colors came out so vididly, which was one of the reasons i posted it. Thanks for the reply.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom