My beautiful and inflating wife

I personally like the sharp one the best, but that's partly because I like the expression the best. They are all good though. Thanks to your wife for being willing to share.

Deb, I think you got such a strong reaction in part because a lot of people now feel that pregnant women have too long been made to feel somewhat embarrassed by being in that state and their hugeness. This is magnified by the thinness of models and the recent obession with plasitic surgery etc. Many, if not most, grown up men that I know think a pregnant woman is particularly beautiful and in a deeper, somewhat non sexual way. I am very gratified that is is becoming more accepted and hope that it makes women much more comfortable with their looks during pregnancy. Many pregnant women seem to feel that peoples comments that they are beautiful are just obligatory and untruthful. I hope the trend increases. I was growing up during the rapid changes of the 60's and I'm sure that influences my views. I think this celebration and openness about pregnancy, breastfeeding and even nudity in certain circumstances is one of the few truly positive things to come out of that era.

Deb, what is right for you and what is right for others are completely different.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the photos whatsoever.
Is the fact that she's baring her beautiful belly to the world what you find offensive? I don't get it.

If John is comfortable sharing them, I don't see why anyone else should feel fit to say they are too personal. They are their photos, therefore their choice as to whether or not they are too personal.

John, they are beautiful photographs and your wife looks stunning. We should be proud of such natural beauty created from above and the love of 2 people, not shy it away as though its something taboo. Bravo Sharkie, for sharing your beautiful family with us.

About the photos
I like all of them! They are beautifull !

I think women look so beautifull when they are pregnant :D
I hope one day i'll have a big belly :D

Shark I wish u all the best :D :wink:
Your wife is very photogenic :wink:

Most reactions

Back