My Beautiful Wife!!!

Guess he didn't like the critiques afterall.

They weren't the best images in the first place. Some technical issues and some unflattering poses.

In the OP he said he didn't want critique but said he wanted critique on particular aspects of the photo. But then, later in the responses, when he started receiving critique, said he didn't want critique on anything.

I just got the feeling from the way he worded the OP that obviously he can't take criticism.

And him taking down all the photos just proves this.

Obviously proud of his wife but from a photography standpoint he's not going to grow if he shuts out the positive feedback people might have for him.

Yeah, I checked them out over there as well. Is it wrong that I'm bothered by how many views those kinds of photos get? But then someone posts something of real artistic value and no one gives a $hit?

By kinds of photos, I mean GWAC "pix".

GWAC is my word of the week this week.

Yeah, I checked them out over there as well. Is it wrong that I'm bothered by how many views those kinds of photos get? But then someone posts something of real artistic value and no one gives a $hit?

I know what you mean - Unfortunately men are weak creatures and most average men (photographers or not) gravitate to a photo of a woman.
I knew a few of those Clinger guys on Flickr

Hey sex sells. Always has and always will. Its just sad that he has a studio and probably more gear then me and this was the best he could do. I have pics of my wife that are way hotter then this. But those will never be seen on the internet so they basically dont exist. LOL

OK, I'm bringing this back to life. Here are the images!!!
Don't beat me up!!! Just sharing some images of my lovely wife with you all.

Shadow, please post more photos!!:)

They weren't the best images in the first place. Some technical issues and some unflattering poses.

In the OP he said he didn't want critique but said he wanted critique on particular aspects of the photo. But then, later in the responses, when he started receiving critique, said he didn't want critique on anything.

I just got the feeling from the way he worded the OP that obviously he can't take criticism.

And him taking down all the photos just proves this.

Obviously proud of his wife but from a photography standpoint he's not going to grow if he shuts out the positive feedback people might have for him.

Yes Mr. Know it all, I am proud of my wife... she's a mother of two and still rockin'!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back