What's new

My best Butterfly Photo

40737015

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
1,140
Location
Sussex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

This is a Argynnis paphia (Silver-washed fritillary) butterfly:

_JBO2420 (2).webp


I saw it fluttering about and positioned myself to avoid a busy background and waited a few seconds to see where it would land and it settled in the exact spot I hoped it would.

Only decent photo I got in nearly three hours but worth it.

CHEERS
JBO
 
A very good shot ... :encouragement:
Thank you.

I wanted to try shallow DOF as possible to really blur the background and i think it worked in this shot.

CHEERS
JBO
 
Very nicely done!
Thank You.
This is exactly the kind of photo I love taking. Hours of wandering around woodland rewarded.

CHEERS
JBO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom