my best meadowlark yet...

squirl033

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my best effort to date with a meadowlark. this one flew in and perched on a branch about 50 feet away, preened for a bit, and left. this was the closest i've been to one; the light wasn't ideal, but not bad, and he wasn't half obscured by grass or branches, which really made it easy!

I really like the lighting in your photo actually! The darker background and the branch match so well with the darker colors of the meadowlark and in turn that makes the yellow breast really pop out to make it a strong focal point. Great shot!

Outstanding picture !

Most excellent. I really like it.

awesome, that photo looks great.

Very nice! What a beautiful bird! It is a lucky day when there aren't limbs in front of the little creatures!

Very nice capture. Beautiful light, and wonderful earth tone color.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really like the lighting in your photo actually! The darker background and the branch match so well with the darker colors of the meadowlark and in turn that makes the yellow breast really pop out to make it a strong focal point. Great shot!

Outstanding picture !

Very nice!

Great shot and I agree that the lighting works here.

Most excellent. I really like it.

awesome, that photo looks great.

I wonder why you said light was not good... it is the light that made this image so beautiful.... :cool-98:

Very nice! What a beautiful bird! It is a lucky day when there aren't limbs in front of the little creatures!

Very nice capture. Beautiful light, and wonderful earth tone color.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

thank you all for the kind comments! :)

Most reactions

Back