J jesseswll TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #1 Taken in Arkansas a few months back, used a Canon Rebel XS with stock lens. Definitely not the best for astro because the ISO only goes up to 1600 and the lens is slow. Data: 1600 ISO, f/3.5 30 seconds.
Taken in Arkansas a few months back, used a Canon Rebel XS with stock lens. Definitely not the best for astro because the ISO only goes up to 1600 and the lens is slow. Data: 1600 ISO, f/3.5 30 seconds.
GDHLEWIS TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 24, 2013 Messages 476 Reaction score 122 Location Qatar Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #2 Nice shot especially since your using a stock lens. I tried having a got a this this evening and failed utterly!
Nice shot especially since your using a stock lens. I tried having a got a this this evening and failed utterly!
J jesseswll TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2013 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm upgrading to the 60d soon, going to invest in to a wide angle fast lens for my astrophotography adventures.
I'm upgrading to the 60d soon, going to invest in to a wide angle fast lens for my astrophotography adventures.
GDHLEWIS TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 24, 2013 Messages 476 Reaction score 122 Location Qatar Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #4 Nice one, Iv got a Nikkor 35mm 1.8, Once the star tracker arrives I hope to have a lot more fun with that lens
Nice one, Iv got a Nikkor 35mm 1.8, Once the star tracker arrives I hope to have a lot more fun with that lens
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #5 Amazing. I'd crop off the right up to that one green stalk.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #6 That's fantastic.