MY BEST SERIES YET, Peak District '07, [56K Beware]

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This year we went to the peak district and there were so many photo opps, and i am sure i have produced my best series of pictures ever :D

f882da1a.jpg

2fd49ea3.jpg

5b74914d.jpg

molly.jpg

mamtorview5.jpg

mamtorview4.jpg

mamtorview3.jpg

mamtorview2.jpg

mamtorview.jpg

hilltoptor.jpg

gusoverlookingvalley.jpg

gusandmolly.jpg

dogs.jpg

derwentresivior7.jpg

derwentresivior6.jpg

derwentresivior5.jpg

derwentresivior4.jpg

derwentresivior3.jpg

derwentresivior2.jpg

derwentresivior.jpg

bwlandscape3.jpg

bwlandscape2.jpg

bwlandscape.jpg

Thanks for looking, for EXIF info and further details visit my website: http://www.duncanphilpott.co.uk

I think I like #6 the most, but its hard to say after that, every time I scroll down I lose count after 12

#10, 15 and 16 are my favorites. The last two B/W photos just don't seem to catch my attention.

Did you do much post processing on the lot of these photos?

Great work, by the way...

these are good. I like the shots of the hill but the horizons look a bit off. But overall some very good images

Fantastic lot of pics! Cute pups too :)

#10, 15 and 16 are my favorites. The last two B/W photos just don't seem to catch my attention.

Did you do much post processing on the lot of these photos?

Great work, by the way...

i did very little post processing, any that was done was done when converting from RAW

They ARE excellent, Duncan! All of them (and since you did not number them, as we advise anyone to do when there are more than 3 or 4 pics in one post), I cannot say which one I like best.

But "best series ever"?
I am sure you are only just AT THE BEGINNING and we can hope a lot more excellent series from you, each making you feel MORE that this time it is your "best ever"!!! Remember: you are only 15!

(Which in itself makes me wonder where all this good photography at only 15 shall lead to??? Tsk ... I get all hopeless and despondent here :cry: )

Just joking...

great shots!!!

this one is my fave
derwentresivior2.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to be able to afford a better camera so I can get shots like these.

Holy cow, that is a great series. Super work Duncan!!

all shots are amazing . . . you are talented

thanks for all the great comments i had been waiting for ages to go to somewhere with some decent landscapes, i had my camera on me the whole time, no matter where we went.

Most reactions

Back