mini-Photoshoot4011.jpg

Excuse the blob in the bottom left corner ^. :oops:

mini-Flower2.jpg

mini-Photoshoot2022.jpg

mini-Statue.jpg

mini-Rock.jpg

mini-Rockbeach.jpg

mini-Photoshoot2034.jpg

That's about it. I'm just starting getting into photography, so don't be too hard :D

I'm just starting to, and your pictures make me jealous :?

My favorites are the flower (lily I believe?) in the lower corner which looks like it was taken early morning or in the evening, and the shot of the water with that little hut in the background. Great pictures!

BrettG said:
I'm just starting to, and your pictures make me jealous :?

My favorites are the flower (lily I believe?) in the lower corner which looks like it was taken early morning or in the evening, and the shot of the water with that little hut in the background. Great pictures!

Thanks 8) The flower was actually taken an hour so so beofre sunset. It looks so dark etc because I used the flash.

Maven said:
I really like some of these shots. Then again there are a few that i really dislike. However, the first shot that you have up there there is my favorite, is that SKIN that you have that flower on?

Which ones did you like? Which ones didn't you like?

The background is actually my hottub cover :oops: Almost everybody that's seen this pictre has asked if its skin.

The rest of them are good shots, just didn't do much for me. The one that other's me the most is the shoreline picture with the little hut. You were off balance a bit and the horizon is on an angle...trust me I do it too...drives me nuts.

Thanks everyone for the nice replies.

Also, any helpful hints/tips you have would be greatly appreciated.

Most reactions

Back