My birds of prey photos

LK_Nature_Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I opened this thread so I can put my photos in this one place, I don´t want to open a new thread every time I shoot some good images of birds of prey. I´m new here, and I need an opinion from you if it's a good idea to do so or...

I took this image on March 30, 2018
I waited 3 days on a hillside, average waiting time was around 5 hours per day
So, these are the new pictures:

The red kite (Milvus milvus) by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Each one of these beautiful birds are just stunning, great set of shots and I look forward to seeing more as & when you add them.

Each one of these beautiful birds are just stunning, great set of shots and I look forward to seeing more as & when you add them.
These are my favorite, I like their swallowtail, their grey head, and the reddish brownish body with black dots... It´s beautiful! It´s endemic to northern parts of Africa and Europe.

Thank you guys these are my best images so far, I was so happy! I have some images of the red kite but not so sharp, I was at a good spot that day.

Nice red kite images, good idea with having your own thread too!

I shoot this bird in the dark, it was after 20h and I don´t know which kind is it... Please, can you help me identify it? The pictures quality is not good because I had to raise the ISO up to 3200. Is it Clanga pomarina?

849A9666 by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

I shoot this bird in the dark, it was after 20h and I don´t know which kind is it... Please, can you help me identify it? The pictures quality is not good because I had to raise the ISO up to 3200. Is it Clanga pomarina?

849A9666 by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Not familiar with European birds but I'm pretty sure a Greater Spotted Eagle.

The feathers on the legs are different. I was researching and I found out that it could be a Circus aeruginosus, the feathers on the top of his head is darker than it should be, maybe it's because it's a jung bird.

Most reactions

Back