my boyfriend

cupidcutie4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
WHat do ya think??? i had to beg him to go!
DSC06247bw.jpg

DSC06224bw.jpg

I think the 2nd pic around the eyes is too dark. I accidently started a thread, when I meant to just post in this thread!!! WHich pic do you think I should give his mom???

Both are very nice images. I htink the forst one may benefit more if you had left out the space above his head but indluded his feet but the expression is very nice.
In the second his eyes underneath are a little dark but if you brighten the photo just a little it isnt very noticeable at all.
tpf-2.jpg

Very nice of him to let you take his picture. My husband gives my camera the finger every time I point it in his direction - NICE HUH? lol

I like the edit in the second one. Both pics are very nice. The BW seems soft...if you ment it to be that way good :) I struggle with this myself when converting to B&W.
I do like the edit JimmyJace did on it.

My first reaction when I saw the pics was that they were too grey.
The one with the cap is ok but I would use the rule of third as it lacks a bit of something.

I don't like the other one as much.

My black whites always look grey!! I only know how to make it b&W with ctrl+U button. I have photo elements 3.0 if anyone can help???? thats why people say that the b and whites need more saturation!! I'm a lost soul when it comes to photoshop. The funny thing is people around here are impressed, and I only know like two things!! Thanks yall, I liked the edit. I also noticed the thing about his head in the first one. I was mad cause I cut off his hand and legs. At least I will know next time!!! Yall are making me so much better!!! THanks.... I'm gonna post a pic in bloopers with him from the shoot if ya wanna check it out.

How long have yall been together?? me and my boyfriend two years! We've known each other since middle school. I rarely ask him to pose for me, so He doesn't mind that. I just had to beg him to go to the railroad. . I'll let ya know in 5years if he's still willing too.

Someone told me that you can reduce the saturation a bit first and then convert it to black and white, then add contrast and whatever else you want to do. Try it out see how that works. ;)
As to your question, do you mean how long have we all been with our signifinant others. For me, it'll be 11 years on the 12th of this month but I don't think he remembers that this year - lol. We have 2 kids now and our sons birthday is the 24th so we always forget ourselves in the mix!
And he would give my cheesy digital the finger 11 years ago too so I don't think it's time that changed his want not to be photographed. haha.

No wait, I was thinking about it - it's 10 years on the 12th, not 11. Haha I'm a dummyhead. No matter, I'm only getting married once so the years are insignificant.

it could be just me, but no.1 needs to be sharper and seen as though the background is the same all around the picture, perhaps a slight sepia look...?

1234la1.jpg

Most reactions

Back