My brother and his girlfriend

OUTSTANDING IMAGE!!!!!!

Tally Ho, Da Ho, Don Ho, Heidi Ho, Heave Ho, Shovel N Ho, Cheng Ho.. Oh NO!

Excellent work! I checked out your website, and you have many more amazing images there also. Keep up the good work.

I think the composition here is what makes it so perfect. Can't really make up my mind on the PS work. The pose naturally forces the viewer to the man, so he is clearly the subject of this portrait - that is just an awesome job. :thumbup: That said, the eyes may be a tad overdone for me; IMO nothing is really needed to make you look. He has a fabulous expression and his girlfriend is beautiful - and the perfect complement to him in this composition.

Great portrait, overall. :)

Ozzono, would you post the original photo as well? I'd love to see the comparison/contrast between the two.

I like it! I don't mind what you've done to it one bit and actually think it fits the photo well. I would also like to see the original photo though to compare.

At the request of the companions, next I put the photo original. This photo, is without altering nothing. It is RAW. I have not touched color, levels, nothing of anything, in agreement leaves the camera. Greetings from Spain

A petición de los compañeros, a continuación pongo la foto original. Esta foto, está sin retocar nada. Es RAW. No he tocado color, niveles, nada de nada, conforme sale de la cámara. Saludos desde España.

mg14853za.jpg

Thank you so much Ozzono! I shall save them, so I can see them side by side. I love the edited photo, but the RAW one is lovely as well!!

Thanks again,

~Soraiden

Most reactions

Back