What's new

My buddies VW Caddy...

Love those! great shots too... what are you using for camera and lense?
 
Where in Pa are you? Could have sworn I've seen that thing rolling around near my shop.
 
I really liked the images, especially the lighting in the first and the back ground in the second :D
 
Love those! great shots too... what are you using for camera and lense?

Thanks dude. I just have a boring d3000 and this was shot with a 35mm 1.8 which i seem to never take off!

Where in Pa are you? Could have sworn I've seen that thing rolling around near my shop.

I live in Chambersburg which is about 40 mins south of Harrisburg.

I really liked the images, especially the lighting in the first and the back ground in the second :D


Thanks man!
 
Clean caddy! Love the second one. Always have a place in my heart for VW's
 
I like the first a lot! Nice to see an automotive shot that's not completely overcooked.

The second made me laugh... My beloved GTI took a crap on me back in April, and it seems like most friends' have too. It's like a VW graveyard.
 
I like the shots a lot. very clean car. looks like the first photo may be leaning a bit, but nice job.
 
I like the shots a lot. very clean car. looks like the first photo may be leaning a bit, but nice job.

I agree with you on that...i played with them and finally decided to go with the body lines of the truck rather than the buildings.
 
Nice vehicle. Nice vehicles deserve better backgrounds. Find a better venue in which to shoot this truck.

Also watch for extra shadows on the tailgate next time.
 
Nice vehicle. Nice vehicles deserve better backgrounds. Find a better venue in which to shoot this truck.

Also watch for extra shadows on the tailgate next time.

what do you feel would be a better type venue? Just to give me some new ideas.
 
Nice vehicle. Nice vehicles deserve better backgrounds. Find a better venue in which to shoot this truck.

Also watch for extra shadows on the tailgate next time.

what do you feel would be a better type venue? Just to give me some new ideas.

Either a much nicer building or a public park.
 
Nice vehicle. Nice vehicles deserve better backgrounds. Find a better venue in which to shoot this truck.

Also watch for extra shadows on the tailgate next time.

what do you feel would be a better type venue? Just to give me some new ideas.

Either a much nicer building or a public park.

I will have to disagree. I'm not sure how a nicer building or public park would do anything to enhance the depiction of the truck just due to the dark feeling I get from my buddies truck. But to each their own and I appreciate the constructive criticism! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom