What's new

my buddy

Really wonderful... such rare instances are quite wonderful......

Regards :D
 
I can't speak for others but I tend not to reply to those who don't allow editing.
It takes more time and is less effective at conveying what I try to say.
 
well, i had never really used a lot of gradient mapping in photoshop. usually i use different techniques. for this it was several layers of gradient maps, i was going for the cinematic effect minus the letterboxing. i thought about the cropping, but liked the way the floor faded away. i do realize that the dog is centered, and that is less desirable, but...
 
I love it. I think it looks fine as it is. Sometimes centered is good - Take the film The Shining... Kubrik drove the DP on that shoot crazy with his centered shots. But they work...
 
Great pic. I think the green is needless and distracts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom