What's new

My camera on acid...

Moscovite

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Judge for yourself :confused:

63_1_sbol.JPG


http://i10.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/b6/59/63_10.JPG click for the larger version
 
Nah the shapes aren't changing and there's no hard rock music. I was a little busy in the sixties but I found time to try it once.

Nice shot though.
 
They were moving at the moment the shot was taken and the roots became Whoopi Goldberg's hair... Oh, and there was some Zeppelin coming out of that bird's beak... Wait, WHAT?!
 
Nice Jewish boy like me, why, I would never do hard drugs! My camera, on the other hand....

Plus, why get involved with synthetics when there's so many naturals?
 
Try this way, first you crop the root part of the tree, then adjust the curves under color tools, finally convert it to black&white through desaturation. The sunlight looks harsh, but your camera is all right. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom