What's new

My car and the wonderful Kendra

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
360
Location
indianapolis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went out last week to get some shots of my car since I hadn't done any in awhile and Kendra wanted to come join me as well as another photographer friend who was doing a similar shoot the next day and wanted to see how it went, so I adjusted my time for everyone and we all went out. sun was too high. I would have preferred to wait a few hours but they were under time constraints and the clouds were just a boring bland grey mess so conditions weren't what I wanted. but we had fun anyway. I processed these a bit heavy becaue I just picked up lightroom 4 a few weeks ago so i'm still playing around with everythign and trying to become more familiar with it. started using the brush tool for the first time and was playing around with it a lot.


1.)


KendraFire-3 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

2.)


KendraFire-6 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

3.)


KendraFire-10 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

4.)


KendraFire-12 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

5.)


KendraFire-16 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

6.) And this one is a bit hokey, but was just something i was trying out.


KendraFire-23 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
 
Nice car and model, too bad she wasn't smiling in some.
 
yeah, probably should have chose what to post a bit better, she has the straight face in most of these lol.
 
WOW! That amazing,deep, smouldering blue color!!! Amazing. No, not the car...Kendra's eyes!!!

Good shooting. She don't need no smile!!! Back to the car...man, that is a fine-looking automobile. Really amazing paint and ground effects. Looks totally sweet.
 
Thanks Derrel. that was my previous hobby but after working on the car for 10 years and showing it all over the place i just started getting bored of it, thats when i switched focus to photography. and yeah, Kendra has some great eyes.

so nobody has any issues about the processing or photos themselves? anybody, bueller? bueller?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom