My Car H D R

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

subi2 by keips66, on Flickr
This is my ride. I was up at Sears Point Raceway doing some installs for Nascar and had this garage all to myself. Couldn't resist a shot of the subi and tried an HDR comp.

Made the paint look matte, I'm guessing that it's not? Pretty good IMO, but that's because racecar

Actually, it is matte silver. I wrapped it. The car used to be black. I like subtle HDR's. And yeah, because racecar :)

Very nice... one of the better car shots I have seen here in a while! I thought about wrapping my Honda... but just never have.

^They have a lot of colors to choose from... Think of it like a condom for your car -protection!

World Rally Blue is the only way to go.

I thought about that. But, I wanted a black car. And although that is their signature color, Im not a fan of the color blue. I got tired of washing a polishing all the time. So, I went with the matte silver. Haven't seen another car like it around me.

I thought about that. But, I wanted a black car. And although that is their signature color, Im not a fan of the color blue. I got tired of washing a polishing all the time. So, I went with the matte silver. Haven't seen another car like it around me.

No I agree. My wrx is black and it's a pain to keep clean.

My CR-Z is silver also... I like the color. Just wish it had a bit more power. I almost threw an S/C on it.. but decided against it. ( and no, I didn't take this one.. lol, that is me behind the wheel!)

mb_zps06ce5633.jpg

^That would look cool wrapped :)

I think I just wet myself a little. Very nice!

WRX or STi?

I have the 2010 WRX Hatchback, really wish I would have got the 2011 Widebody but I got smoking deal on my 2010 that made it worth it.

$WRX+Downtown+Phx-112.jpg

^ NICE!! Stock BBS? Mine is STi modified.

Nah, I really like the BBS'

They are Drift wheels, cheapos. I have some mods, stage 1, roll bars, cat back, shorty, intake. No more plans other than some suspension.

Love the color choice you chose for the flat!

After seeing this Tacoma, I have long wanted a vehicle this color ( I used to have a Dbl Cab Taco, this is my first 'car')

$112_2006_sema_03z+2007_toyota_tacoma_v8_incross_concept+front_view2.jpg

Most reactions

Back