What's new

My Car :)

This is not the first time I've seen this, but I have to point out that I don't think a cemetery is a good location for a photo shoot.

Other than that, the car is too close to the trees. It is bad form for it to look like things (trees, light poles, etc) are "growing" out of the top of the car.

These would benefit from a tripod and a CPL.

I like 3 and 5 the best in terms of angle, I'd like to see those again shot against a different background.
 
So many reflections. Get somewhere that has more solid textures so that every detail of your surroundings doesn't show up on the car. It just makes it too hectic.
 
Car is nothing special to me... I don't think it's anything "breath taking" however, the reflections kill it. and there are so many hotspots and blown out spots in the background that are distracting to me.



I know these aren't anything special but there were after I washed my old car and used a P&S before my interest in photography days

PT Gallery

after the pictures I had a full system put in, 2 amps, 2 15 inch subs, deck, speakers, dynamat, everything... boy do I miss it!
 
Last edited:
I think the angles you were taking the photos of the car are good. But line everyone says. The reflections arent good in the shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom