What's new

My cat, is it too blurry? C&C welcome

MiFleur

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
885
Reaction score
206
Location
Colebrook, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like #2 better but would like more lead-out room. As to better, has this cat caught a mouse of late? If not, why not?
 
I like #2 better but would like more lead-out room. As to better, has this cat caught a mouse of late? If not, why not?

Nope! no mouse, He is the king of the barn and have taught the kids what he likes to eat. He is showing his supremacy most of the time, He would not even come down for me to take the shot, see he is looking down on me!
 
Somewhere between to two I reckon, say 2 with the blue object removed and the image slightly softened.
 
What a beautiful cat. I'd like to see something between the two as well. The background blurred but I think that too much of the cat has been blurred in the first post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom