What's new

My cat shots... Comments Please?

Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After my cat died and I got two new ones, I got a camera and started photography. Of course, I shot some pics of the cats too, im brand new to this, kind of, I started on sept 14 09 so, id like some comments...
4208986599_fed14b4026.jpg

4180905251_2b331aeae0.jpg

4261892079_29598685b2.jpg

4263624108_1c42566ccc.jpg

Personally, i like the last one best, but Im totally a newbie... So its up to you guys!
 
I like them all. I agree the last one has a whimsical feel due to the warm but bright light. But the first two are also very cute. My critique may be useless as I'm a big cat person so my sense are overwhelmed by "ooo, kitteh!...", sorry :)
 
i think the last one is the best...
nice bright colors...

tip: go further away from the subject, and zoom in... gives a nice background affect...
 
I will say I'm a big fan of the first one. Would you might sharing how you did the border like that?
 
I think they are all nice shots of your cat. I think the composition of #1 and #2 could be changed to show more space in the direction the cat is looking.
 
I like the first one though the framing isn't my absolute favorite. They're all decently nice kitty shots. I have a soft spot for cats so I'm probably being too soft on you. :)

btw, that last one the colors are a little borked... if you like it that way, more power to you, but they are off a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom