What's new

My cat

NedM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
390
Reaction score
64
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
12597149363_21225243be_b.jpg


35mm
1/20
f/4.0
ISO 3200

Used a tripod and available window light
 
It's a nice picture (I'm a cat person ;-))
It's hard to shoot them, most trouble are the eyes. You often need the available light cause they reflect so hard.
 
Would snuggle with.


Check out the Pet Portraits thread in the Just For Fun! section.
 
It's a nice picture (I'm a cat person ;-))
It's hard to shoot them, most trouble are the eyes. You often need the available light cause they reflect so hard.


This was my first time ever photographing my cat and I'm actually fortunate enough to have a cat that doesn't move suddenly! She'll prop into one spot and lay there still for hours at a time! The perfect model!

I noticed that, her eyes was so reflective there was really nothing I can do about it -- or at least nothing I knew I could do!
 
Would snuggle with.


Check out the Pet Portraits thread in the Just For Fun! section.


Unfortunately, she's not the snuggle type. :(

Thanks for the heads up, didn't even know we had a Pets thread!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom